- Materials needed: cement poles, wires, lights, control boxes, PVC pipes, cables, etc.
- Procedures: Digging holes→burying pipes→installing light poles→laying cables→insulation testing→installing lights→electrical equipment installation→testing and debugging
- The construction should be carried out by professionals.
- Cable joints should be firm, waterproof, and insulated.
- The switching appliances in the distribution box must be intact and wired correctly. A leakage protector should be installed in the distribution box.
More reading: How Many Lumens Do I Need for Outdoor Lighting?