- Heat dissipation design: Heat sinks, radiators, cooling fans and other heat dissipation devices can be used to quickly dissipate heat.
- Optimization of heat dissipation structure: By optimizing the heat dissipation structure, such as increasing the number and area of heat sinks, increasing the number and speed of cooling fans, etc., the heat dissipation performance will be better.
- Temperature control: Install temperature sensors and controllers to monitor the temperature of the LED lights. Then you can adjust the brightness and working status of the lights as needed.
- Environmental heat dissipation: When installing LED street lights, avoid blocking the lamps and maintain surrounding air circulation.
- Reduce power: Reduce the power of LED lights to reduce heat generation.
I live in a rural area, and I want to know if all in one LED solar street lights are a good choice for the street lighting in our village.