- Make sure that the brightness and other performance of the LED lights work as normal.
- Check if the lampshade and the lamp are damaged, and change the broken ones in time.
- Repair or replace the old wires.
- Clean the dust from the radiator.
- Clean the dust off the lampshade to prevent it from looking dim.
- Eliminate standing water at the lamp and prevent the water from getting into components like the controller.
- Check the working status of the lightning arrester regularly.
- Check the support and foundation for stability.
The street lamps connect to the power grid, and then the transformer and distribution box change it into suitable one. Through the urban power grid: