- Find a paper towel and a small, nearly flat dish.
- The paper towel should be placed on the plate to allow for folding in half.
- Transfer seeds onto a paper towel.
- Wrap the seeds in a wet paper towel. Use just enough water to prevent the seeds from floating out of the towel. The purpose of the paper towel is to cuddle the seed in the hopes of luring some roots out.
- Remain as far away from light as you can.
- Ensure that the seeds remain warm.
- Ensure the towel continues to be damp. Using paper towels has the drawback that they dry out rapidly, necessitating constant attention.
I heard that fluorescent lamps contain heavy metals, do LED have heavy metals, is it harmful to my plants and my health?