Have you heard LED Office Lighting?
Are you confused when you are facing various kinds of lights in the market?
For your convenience, we provide some solutions to make Office Lighting easy to understand, we will highlight the importance of lighting and the main factors we should consider while choosing LED office lights.
The Problem is Office Lighting
For most staff, they spend vast majority of the day in the office. In this place, they keep creating value for their company with great dedication to complete the work, but often by the sudden sleepiness beaten.
Whenever they drift off to sleep, they drink cup after cup of coffee, but the tiredness still assaults them. They can’t work hard with their eyes tired and dry, even many of them are annoyed. Then they would asked themselves: I didn’t stay up late or have insomnia, but why do I get sleepy when I arrive at the office?
Have you ever thought that the “chief culprit” for these problems could be: WRONG LIGHTING!
What Is the Best Office Lighting?
The answer is LED Office Lighting (LED: Light Emitting Diode). Its products produce light that is up to 80% more efficient than incandescent light bulbs. Nowadays, more and more people chose LED Lighting and enjoy the convenience that this this technology brings to us.
Importance of Adopting LED Office Lighting
One of the keys to improving the comfort and efficiency of your staff’s offices is proper and sensible lighting. Many people consider office lighting as the simplest of lighting designs, regardless of attention to atmosphere.. They think that all they need to do is to illuminate the space on the line, but the fact is opposite.
Statistics show that over 70% of people spend more than 6 hours a day in the office. During long hours, good LED office lighting not only makes the office more aesthetically pleasing, but also has a direct impact on staff productivity. Adequate lighting is crucial. It makes people feel comfortable by reducing the error rate and relieving eye fatigue.
Besides, the intensity, color temperature and angle of the LED office lighting can greatly affect the visual experience of people and even their eye health. This is the reason why many traditional offices always leave a cold, stereotypical impression to people. On the contrary, some offices give people a warm, active atmosphere, most of which originate from lighting problems. In fact, lighting accounts for a large proportion when people score the office through their first impression.
Advantage of LED Office Lighting
Compared to traditional lighting, we strongly recommend LED Office Lighting. Here are the reasons:
- Save Costs
- Benefits Health
- Friendly to Environment
- Easy to Be Customized
LED Office Lighting Can Save Costs
- Energy-Efficient: Traditional lighting options(such as incandescent and fluorescent bulbs) consumer more energy with low translation. In comparison, LED lights are much more energy-efficient by using up to 80% less energy, which means cost savings on your energy bill.
- Longer Lifespan:Alonger lifespan is also the advantage of LED lights, which reduces the need for frequent replacements and saves maintenance costs .
LED Office Lighting Benefits Health
- Reduced Eye Strain: LED lights do not flicker or produce glare, which can cause eye strain and headaches.
- Improved Sleep: They can help regulate our circadian rhythm, which is our body’s internal clock that regulates sleep and wakefulness. LED lights can be programmed to emit a warm, dim light in the evening, which can help promote relaxation and improve sleep quality.
- Reduced Exposure to UV Radiation: Unlike traditional lighting options, LED office lighting do not emit UV radiation, which can cause skin damage and increase the risk of skin cancer.
- Better Concentration: LED office lights can help improve focus and concentration by providing a bright, even light that reduces distractions and improves visual clarity.
Friendly to Environment
To achieve achieving Sustainable Development Goals by 2030 in the part of environmental protection, LED lighting can be widely used because of several benefits:
- Energy Efficiency:Traditional lighting options are much lower energy-efficient than LED lights. LED lights use up to 80% less energy, which means that they reduce greenhouse gas emissions and the amount of electricity required from power plants.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint: Traditional lighting produce high carbon footprint, while LED lights have a lower . This is because they require less energy to operate and do not contain hazardous materials like mercury, which can harm the environment.
- Recyclable: LED lights are recyclable, and some manufacturers even offer recycling programs to ensure that the bulbs are disposed of properly.
Easy to Be Customized
LED office lighting is easy to customize due to its dimming capabilities, color temperature options, control systems, flexibility, and compatibility with different fixtures. This makes it a great choice for businesses that want to create a tailored lighting environment that meets their specific needs.
How LED Office Lighting Works with Guiding Effect
Actually, LED Lighting for office has a guiding effect. It influence us through our vision by :
- virtually divide the space
- direction guiding of the flow of people
- focus the sight
LED Lighting can virtually divide the space
In the office area, we can uses bright and cold light, the leisure area or pantry will use a warmer color light, the two areas in the visual formation of differences, people can easily find different areas.
Direction Guiding of the flow of people
For example, the lights can be embedded in the ground or wall, and made into a long strip to give instructions or in places where there are steps will be quoted in the light. They are not only to remind people of the stairs here to pay attention to safety, but also to make the stairs more three-dimensional sense and stylish.
LED Office Lighting can focus the sight
Create a contrast with the surrounding area by the size, shape, colour and sparseness of the light. Where there are differences, there is attention. In this area, put up the wall stickers that need to be highlighted in combination with the banners, it would be more attention-grabbing.
The Best Choice for Office
As a professional manufacturer of LED lighting, Moko improve our quality by effort of our staff. We focus on the need of office lighting to provide better services for all our customers. If you need a consultation on LED Office Lighting, please contact us .