- Light-emitting diode chips are made of semiconductor materials, and their main components are gallium arsenide (GaAs) and gallium nitride (GaN).
- Commonly used wire materials include metal, copper, aluminum, etc.
- Packaging materials include epoxy resin, polyurethane, etc.
- Heat dissipation materials include aluminum substrates, ceramics, etc.
- Lens materials include polycarbonate, glass, etc.
My LED PCB turns hot easily. I think it may be because of faulty soldering. How can I deal with this problem?