- Reduce the amount of process time and strictly regulate how long it is left in the air after it is molded.
- Prior to production, raw materials that are suitable for hygroscopicity should undergo baking and dehumidification. The baking time and temperature should be determined based on the characteristics of the material.
- Semi-products are kept in cabinetsthat are sealed against moisture, and the production site’s temperature and humidity are regulated.
- Dehumidify and bakethe product.
- Pack the product in a vacuum.
- Before using, products that have been stored for a long period should be baked and dehumidified.
More reading: Discussion on light LED package technology