- Whether the combination of the lamp holder (iron, copper, or aluminum) and the plastic part is tight
- Whether the combination of the lamp tube and the plastic part of the lower shell is firm
- Whether the upper shell plastic part and the lower shell plastic part are fastened tightly and whether they can be separated at high temperatures
- Whether the shell plastic parts are made of flame-retardant and high-temperature-resistant (180°C) materials
- Whether the skeleton and circuit board in the electronic ballast circuit are made of flame-retardant materials
- Whether appropriate insurance components or fuses are used in electronic circuits
- After installation, you can test whether the rated power of the lamp reaches the specified level.
More reading: About LED Light Assembly You Have to Know